The October edition of the electronic edition of AM, called AMe, is now available.
This month we look at:
- The significant impact scrappage continues to have on new car registrations
- Citroen and Subaru's dealer network plans
- The best and worst performers in the new NFDA dealer attitude survey and how manufacturers expect to improve their performance
- How CO2 targets could force up car prices
- The calming of used car prices after eight months of increases
- The Frankfurt Motor Show in a video extravaganza
Together with regular features such as the news digest, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
If you have any comments on how we can improve AMe email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
View the October AMe > http://view.digipage.net/?id=AMeOctober2009