Dealers only have two days left to book their place on AM’s Financial Management Conference which will be essential to help prepare for challenges they will face in 2010.
The conference will act as a financial MoT for dealers’ businesses through the recession and into the recovery.
The event is being chaired by John Willman the former associate editor of the Financial Times and is being held at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham on November 18.
Took book your place contact Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or email email@example.com. Tickets are priced from £249 + VAT.
For more information visit www.am-online.com/am-finance
1. Economic update – what will the route to recovery look like?
2. Future-proof your business – what’s the best approach to funding your business?
3. Where will the cash come from? – debate the options with our expert panel of banks and funding providers.
4. Stay on the right side of the law – stay legal; keep up to date with changing dealership restrictions.
5. A model dealership – avoid fraud with our top tips for combating internal and external fraud.
6. Top case studies – how other dealer groups have adapted to the fast-paced nature of change