There is only a week left to book your ticket for the Autoretailing Dealer Conference, where issues ranging from business rates to Scrappage will be covered by industry experts.
Taking place on June 4 at Birmingham Hilton Metropole, the event chaired by broadcaster and motoring expert Quentin Willson will feature an international line-up of over 20 speakers and panellists.
In response to last week’s launch of the UK scrappage scheme to boost vehicle sales, Autoretailing will also include a panel discussion reviewing the first weeks of the scheme and looking at how dealers can make the most of the opportunity.
• John Proctor from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders
• Louise Wallis, Head of Business Development, National Franchised Dealers Association
• David Manchester, managing director, Charters Group
• Ian Parsons, Policy & Regulation Manager in the Automotive Unit of Business Relations, Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, BERR
President and CEO of Group 1 Automotive, Earl Hesterberg will be providing an outlook on ‘sales strategies for a tough market.’
It is all the more valuable because he has worked with three of the world’s great automobile companies – Ford, Toyota and Nissan – and has manufacturer, independent distributor and retailing experience.
The conference will be followed by the annual AM100 Dinner - the showcase of the UKs biggest dealer groups.
The Rt Hon David Blunkett MP will lead the after-dinner entertainment and answer questions from dinner guests on current industry issues on the evening of the conference.
What are the top benefits of attending the AM Autoretailing Dealer Conference?
1. Gain tips for success from industry experts
2. Cutting edge strategies from a local and international perspective
3. Take away ten top action points that will be created by speakers throughout the day
4. Focus on the hottest issues facing dealers today
5. Idea-share with industry peers in our panel discussion
Book now – you only have one week left, last few places remaining!
Tickets start from £99+vat, book online now at www.autoretailing.co.uk
For more information contact Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org