Citroen is offering its LCVs from £5,995 as part of its third quarter offers to tempt business customers into showrooms.
The deals are available at participating dealers only until September 30.
Prices include manufacturer’s cashback excluding VAT and participating dealer contribution, but exclude VAT, delivery, number plates, Government First Registration Fee and Road Fund Licence.
- Nemo vans available from £5,995
- Berlingo First vans available from £6,145
- Berlingo LCVs available from £7,645
- Dispatch LCVs available from £9,695
- Relay LCVs available from £11,195
Robert Handyside, commercial vehicle operations manager, said: “These latest customer offers show Citroën’s continuing commitment to providing its customers with affordable and environmentally responsible LCVs.
“With the current offer programme in place Citroën LCVs provide an unrivalled opportunity for businesses to move to more fuel efficient, low emissions vans.”
Citroen has also revised its Relay range. The new range includes:
- 3.0, 3.3, 3.5 and 4.0 tonne gvw panel vans (with a choice of three engines, 4 lengths and 3 roof heights)
- Six seat combis and combi crew vans
- 3.3, 3.5 and 4.0 tonne gvw chassis cabs
- Back-to-back cabs
- Luton vans