With the motor industry encountering challenging times, dealerships need to know that the administrative back-end of their business is running smoothly.
That means up-to-the-minute systems and technology, supported by an experienced, trustworthy and reliable service provider that allows dealers to concentrate on driving the front end, and generate revenues.
RDS-Global started its own business within a retailer group doing just that – through its support of some of the largest and most successful dealer groups in the UK, it understands the issues and how hard and costly it can be to keep up to date with the latest IT.
RDS-Global’s web-based DMS integration: fast, reliable and cost-efficient
Vitally, RDS-Global’s web-based systems will integrate with your existing network and equipment. It can quickly remodel your existing systems, saving both time and money, and adding efficiencies throughout your business.
Because RDS-Global’s reliable range of solutions are available and operable through a bespoke broadband network, you don’t need costly installation programs, expensive software upgrades, or extensive time-consuming training.
No third-party suppliers or subcontractors – RDS-Global is entirely responsible for your IT.
There is no need to be worried about the security of your business management systems. RDS-Global has created a highly resilient, security rich, state-of-the-art hosting centre infrastructure with no single point of failure, providing world class, managed computer facilities and delivering business systems to many companies from this facility.
This allows you access to unprecedented levels of reliability, availability and expertise, plus the flexibility to change with future growth.
RDS-Global for safe, secure, dependable hosting solutions
RDS-Global is not only a system and web provider, it also has an impressive range of products within its portfolio such as:
The Service Plan scheme enables you to offer your customers the facility to spread the cost and budget for their vehicle servicing with simple interest free monthly payments. Service Plan has been designed by people in the trade, to provide the dealer with a simple-to-use and manage, cost-effective scheme and without the need to purchase any additional software. It will:
- Improve customer retention by guaranteeing future service business
- Enhance cash flow through banking advance payments from customers
- Increase service and parts sales
- Increase opportunities for additional sales at service time
- Service Plan is available either on a standing order or a direct debit service
- It allows quotes to be produced quickly
- It is maintained in-house with a flexible pricing matrix
- You control your pricing structure and what you want to sell – not just servicing
- Customer payments are sent to you either directly via standing order or with direct debit via RDS Global Ltd or your own company once funds are cleared
- Your cash flow benefits are optimised
RDS Global Ltd provides the following free of charge;
- Set up, installation and training
- Assistance with establishing best practice sales process
- Regular follow up visits, to help with training and process improvement
- Payment collection – no monthly fees for collecting direct debits
- Each month you will be charged a one off fee for each plan sold during that period. It’s that simple. There is even a discount for reaching agreed targets.
A custom-built server links satellite offices, home workers, central databases and manufacturers through web and email, ensuring speed and efficiency throughout your business. It is ideal for single or multi-site operations.
Call RDS-Global on 0845 1662358 to arrange a visit to discuss your DMS needs, server hosting, Network/Communications and software packages.