Delegates for AM's Used Car Conference on October 14 only have until September 4 to save £50 off their ticket in a special early bird offer.
This is your last opportunity to save £50 on your ticket for the AM Used Car Conference this October. This offer is valid until September 4, 2009 click here to book your tickets now.
The AM Used Car Conference takes place on October 14, 2009 at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
Key reasons why you cannot afford to miss this conference:
Stay informed in a fast-changing market - expert analysis of used car values and changing buying patterns will help you sell more cars, more quickly.
- Used car market report - free insightful guide to the issues that matter in the market and trends that will change the way we do business
- Upselling blasts of innovation - quick-fire ideas on how to make more profit from the used car sales process
- Case study - a used car retailer will share their experiences on how to sell successfully
Our latest industry experts include:
- John Simpson, managing director, Manheim Retail Services - How to drive footfall into your showroom
- Chris Roberts, managing director, Thurlby Motors - Case study: finding and selling stock in a fast changing market
- Peter Turner, chairman, Advantage Business Group -How to keep your customers loyal
- Kieren Puffett, Parkers editor - Key web and internet trends that dealers must know about
- A senior executive from BCA - Accurate valuation and handling of part-exchanges
- A senior executive from Ford Retail -From site design to online promotion and email database management
For more information and to view our latest conference programme and speaker line-up. Click here.