AM's latest speaker confirmed for its next finance conference is managing director of Win Win World, Nigel Pates.
He will choose several points from Win Win World’s "50 top tips", which was revealed to dealers in September, and explore them in further detail with delegates at the AM Finance 'Running a Profitable Dealership' conference 2010.
The event will be held at the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre in Reading on November 17.
Key highlights include:
1. Stay ahead of changing financial regulation - A checklist to ensure you remain legal and protect your profits
2. Gain financial insight - A return on capital employed overview
3. Motivating staff to maintain efficiencies Empowering your staff to make you money
4. Customer service & retention - Hear how great customer service can impact your profits
5. How tax changes can benefit you - Advice on how to profit from the latest changes
6. Relationship banking - Does it really exist?
7. Top case studies – how other dealer groups have adapted to the fast-paced nature of change.
Speakers confirmed include:
- Simon Bowkett, managing director, Symco Training
- Daniel Taylor, partner, Grant Thornton Automotive Services
- Stephanie Murdoch, managing director, Alliance Consultancy
- Andrew Bryan, associate director, The Henley Centre for Customer Management
- Jacqui Gudgion, senior tax manager, Grant Thornton Automotive Services
To book your place or for more information contact Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.