Nissan has recognised its top retailers in its annual dealer awards.
Picking up the top prize for Overall Retailer of the Year was J S Holmes, which was recognised for its “outstanding customer quality, customer satisfaction and retail sales performance”.
Steve Holmes collected the award from Nissan's UK managing director, Paul Willcox. "The quality and diversity of our model range is giving our retailers a real boost,” said Willcox.
“The performance of many of our network partners has been outstanding throughout what has been a difficult period for the motor industry, helping Nissan to achieve its biggest market share since 2003."
The National Franchised Dealers Association (NFDA) Dealer Attitude Survey named Nissan the eighth most valued franchise in the UK with increases in performance in particular areas of over 60%.
Nissan top dealers
- Overall Retailer of the year - JS Holmes Ltd
- Retailer of the year - FJ Chalke Ltd (Wincanton) and Widnes Car Centre Ltd
- Retailer of the year - most improved - Barton Townley
Sales Performance Awards
- Vehicle Sales Retailer of the year - Ancaster (Bromley
- Vehicle Sales Retailer - regional winners - Chorley Nissan and Brian Leighton (Garages) Ltd
Customer Quality Awards
- Customer Quality of the year - Firsway of Leigh
- Customer Quality regional winner - J S Holmes Ltd and F J Chalke Ltd (Wincanton)
Aftersales Performance Award
- Parts Sales Retailer of the year - Brian Leighton (Garages) Ltd
- Parts Sales Retailer - regional winners - Barnard and Brough Ltd and Middlehurst Garage
- Service Sales Retailer of the year - Hammond Nissan