The March issue of AMe has now gone live.
Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Full February new car sales analysis and data
- Forecasts of improvement in March registrations on 2009
- Toyota shrugs off recall disaster
- End of scrappage will prove a reality check for Hyundai
- Dealers to sell Dacia alongside Renault in showrooms
- ASE reveals 'staggering' turnaround in dealer performance
- Infiniti offers buy-back guarantee
- Ignoring test drive requests costs dealers leads
- VMs say no to post-scrappage deals
- AM100 bosses share views on year ahead
- New AM event - aftersales conference April 22
Plus, the automotive news digest, road tests, used car market analysis and recruitment opportunities.