Dealers have submitted their burning questions to consumers about the used car market to help form the basis of Auto Trader’s session at the Used Car Market Conference 2010 on September 29.
The dealer questions have been put forward to customers of Auto Trader’s website and their responses will give dealer’s valuable insight into what used car consumers are thinking in the current market.
Tim Peake, commercial director at Auto Trader, will be presenting the results along with data from a number of sources to provide an overview of the automotive market and how changing consumer trends will need to be taken into account for dealers to best prepare their stock plans to maximise future sales and profit.
Peake will explain what dealers have to overcome in the coming months in the used car market and beyond and will also reveal how consumers could provide the answers.
The conference takes place on September 29 at the National Motorcycle Museum near Birmingham.
Here’s a taster of the questions that were submitted:
- What is the most important criteria when choosing a used car?
- What is the most useful medium to use when car shopping?
- Are you looking to buy a used car in 2011?
- What is the most important quality you are looking for in your local car dealership?
- Would a VAT increase prevent you from purchasing a new car?
- How long would you wait from deposit till delivery to collect your new cars?
- Would you like to be able to order your new car on line?
- How far would you travel to buy a new car?
Early bird offer until September 1
Continually striving to help the industry, AM is committed to helping dealers in their day-to-day operations and has made available an early bird offer saving £50 + VAT off the full ticket price of £149 for dealers or £249 for industry suppliers if booked before September 1.
Group attendee discounts are also available.
Dealers can book their place at www.usedcarconference.co.uk or by contacting Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or email email@example.com.