Kia Motors UK has introduced a new system to manage its incentive (bonus) payments to dealers.
The systems - Merced Incentive Compensation Management - replaces Kia's existing manual-based and inflexible processes.
Known internally as KIMS - Kia Incentive Management System – the Merced Systems solution is designed to help boost salesforce motivation and performance by improving the speed, accuracy and visibility of support payments.
The new system allows Kia to:
- View all payments online
- Download all recent and historical payments to Excel or PDF
- Gain visibility of bonus support earned in a vehicle one day after registration
- Effectively track queries
- Drive a greater level of accuracy
- More easily reconcile payments for dealers.
“Kia Motors UK is delighted to have launched KIMS on time and within budget to ensure the accuracy of bonus payments across our dealer network and increase sales team productivity by providing real-time insight into incentive payments,” said Simon Hetherington, Marketing Director at Kia Motors UK.
“Merced Systems’ proven implementation gives us added confidence as we roll out the solution to the rest of our dealer network over the next few weeks."