Audi has revealed its mid-life refresh for its A4 range including the saloon, Avant, S4 and Allroad crossover.
The German brand has made subtle changes to the bonnet, the front bumper has been replaced and there are new grilles and lights.
Interior changes are slight too with additional gloss and chrome trim, new steering wheels and a revised multi-media set up through Audi’s MMI system.
New safety equipment includes safety monitor alerts, radar cruise control and lane monitoring system.
The A4’s engine range has been refined with an 11% improvement in fuel consumption across the range.
Prices for the 2012 A4 model range will be confirmed soon but are not expected to differ dramatically from the current pricing structure.
The UK engine line-up for the 2012 Audi A4 will be:
• 1.8 TFSI 118bhp, four-cylinder
• 1.8 TFSI 168bhp, four-cylinder
• 2.0 TFSI 208bhp, four-cylinder
• 3.0 TFSI 328bhp, six-cylinder
• 2.0 TDI 134bhp, four-cylinder
• 2.0 TDI 141bhp, four-cylinder
• 2.0 TDI 161bhp, four-cylinder
• 2.0 TDI 175bhp, four-cylinder
• 3.0 TDI 201bhp, six-cylinder
• 3.0 TDI 242bhp, six-cylinder