Kia has extended its seven year switch sales programme with £2,000 off on selected models.
For customers with a seven year old car, with a maximum of 100,000 miles, they can now swap their old car for either a new Picanto 1.0 ‘1’ from £5,370 or a wider choice from the Rio range from £6,540.
Seven year switch details
- To qualify the vehicle must have been first registered in the UK on or before June 30, 2004
- This must have been owned by the customer for a minimum of six months at March 31, 2011.
- The car must have a valid MoT at point of order of the new vehicle.
- The part ex vehicle must show less than 100,000 miles.
- Excludes imports and insurance write-offs