Highlights of this month's AMe:
- New car registrations fall in line with forecasts - but warnings made of 1.7m 2011 total
- AM Awards shortlist announced
- CAP calls for RVs to be based on diesels
- BCA calls for auction and remarketing firms to unite to provide market data
- Audi looks to boost used car stocks
- Harratts Volvo increases car sales by 50%
- Ford boss determined to end discount culture
- Top dealer groups unite to offer used cars
- Plus the automotive news and new model digest, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
- Gilder Group back on acquisition trail
- Superminis battle it out in market's toughest arena
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.