Franchised dealers are being invited to a free AM Round Table discussion at the Hilton Coventry Hotel on April 14 for the chance to discuss major issues within the industry among their peers.
The event, sponsored by Close Motor Finance, allows dealers to share best practice and starts with a full English breakfast at 9am and runs until 12.30pm.
Topics to be covered include:
- What are the pressures on your business and how do you address these challenges?
- Customer retention - how do you keep customers coming back?
- Finance packages - is the lack of competition in the finance industry a negative for dealers or an opportunity?
- What affect will eco vehicles have on dealership profitability?
- New & used car sales progress
Please contact Kate Howard on 01733 468146 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information or to register for a free place.