Highlights of this month's AMe:
- Tesco enters the used car market – and launches aftersales programme
- Will Renault follow Mini, Fiat and VW and jump on the retro bandwagon?
- MasterFit online booking trial to be rolled out across network
- Dealer group CEOs to address AM conference
- HR Owen pulls plug on Alfa dealership
- Modec ‘vital’ to UK’s lead in low-carbon vehicles
- Mercedes-Benz expands AMG range
- SMMT encouraged by Budget but fleet operators have BIK concerns
- What social media can tell car manufacturers
- News digest
- Used cars: smaller engines win out with cost-conscious buyers
- Used car analysis
- New car news
- Audi A1, Lexus RX450h and Mitsubishi Outlander driven
Plus the automotive news and new model digest, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.