Kia named its ‘outstanding’ dealers of 2013 at a gala dinner in Birmingham on 8 January.
With over 180 dealerships across the UK, the 2014 Kia Dealer Excellence Awards highlighted ‘exceptional work’, as judged against a range of key performance indicators.
Major category winners included:
· Family-like Care Award – Ken Jervis (Stoke-on-Trent)
· After Sales Excellence Award – Ken Jervis (Stoke-on-Trent)
· Sales Excellence Award – West End Garage (Woking)
· Dealer Excellence Award – West End Garage (Woking)
· Dealer of the Year – Triangle of Chesterfield
· Dealer Excellence Award – Dicksons of Inverness
· Outstanding Contribution Award – Steve Slattery, dealer principle at Rayrigg Motors (Cumbria)
Paul Philpott, president and chief executive of Kia Motors UK, commented: “It always makes me extremely proud to be part of Kia when I see the commitment our dealerships show.
“Everyone within the Kia dealer network has worked very hard to achieve a record breaking year in 2013 and we’re excited to see the continued successes that 2014 brings.”