Skoda has launched a new SE Business range on its Octavia, Superb and Yeti model ranges specifically focussed on attracting company car drivers.
Company car drivers now have a choice of 19 variants with standard equipment which includes ‘Amundsen’ touchscreen satellite navigation system with DAB radio, Bluetooth, dual zone air conditioning and cruise control all feature as standard, as do ESP, driver and passenger airbags and ABS.
The SE Business models come with a choice of 1.6 and 2.0-litre TDI CR DPF diesel engines. These include the frugal GreenLine II and III powerplants which deliver CO2 emissions as low as 85g/km with up to 88.3 mpg.
This means that Benefit in Kind tax rates start from 14%, and four SE Business cars are exempt from Vehicle Excise Duty (VED).
Price range for SE Business
- Octavia SE Business £19,560-£21,710
- Octavia Estate SE Business £20,365-£22,515
- Superb SE Business £20,625-£22,525
- Superb Estate SE Business £21,905-£23,810
- Yeti Outdoor SE Business £19,605-£23,020