Advertisement feature from Reputation.com
How to Manage Customer Reviews?
Dealers need help to manage large volumes of online reviews
A dealership provides more to their customers than cars, they also provide a service. Customers not only communicate their experience to their friends and family but increasingly to the world through an online medium. These reviews form part of the online reputation of every company. Dealerships need positive reviews to build customer trust, but also to influence search ranking results. More than 80% of British consumers consider reviews and ratings during their purchase decision.
- Dealerships are facing a greater challenge: monitoring and managing large volumes of customer reviews. Consumers will leave reviews on a large variety of online channels:
- Social media with Facebook first but also Twitter, Instagram and about 100+ other platforms.
- Google, who is now dominating the online reviews space, is placing more and more importance on reviews and ratings in its local search ranking factors.
- Review sites, besides Facebook and Google, where consumers are also posting such as generic review sites like Feefo, or industry specific ones like JudgeService.
So how do you keep track of all these reviews? Organisations are implementing a holistic approach to customer reviews. These cannot be siloed to marketing or customer services. They need monitoring, managing, maybe improving, to attract new customers and improve their experience.
The Solution: ORM Platform
Dealerships need the right solution to implement their strategy. An Online Reputation Management (ORM) platform is the only tool that can do the job. Platforms like Reputation.com provide a centralised view of all customer reviews existing online in one single dashboard. No need to log-in to several different websites to access them. A good ORM platform will collect reviews from all major sites plus the specific ones that you care about. Reputation.com integrates with more than 150 review and social sites.
Seeing all customer reviews in one place is a great first step to listening to the voice of the customer. But businesses also need to take control of the narrative by managing these reviews. Reputation.com’s platform allows dealerships to directly reply to reviews from the dashboard. The replies are then posted in the native environment for everybody to see. Dealers can thank their loyal and happy clients or address complaints in a professional and timely manner. The platform can alert users when a new review has been posted, provides template to reply quickly and appropriately, and uses workflow approval to ensure consistency and professionalism.
Using Reputation.com’s platform, dealers can proactively request reviews to improve their online reputation by generating more genuine customer reviews.
Results: Increased Revenue and Performance
Using the right solution helps dealerships manage their online reputation to gain new customers by improving trust, in-store visits, SEO but also customer experience.
- Higher star ratings and customer sentiment online are direct results driven by the use of such platform.
- Dealers can share their great customer reviews on social media to drive trust and confidence to future customers.
- Reputation.com can add widgets to a dealership’s website to stream customer reviews. An extra bonus of this is to have User-Generated Content boosting SEO.
- Dealers can act on customer feedback to improve operations. The platform provides in-depth text analytics and operation insights using keywords category analysis and industry benchmarking.
- Reputation.com now provides a ticket solution to manage customer complaints internally to ensure customer feedback is dealt with up to the highest quality and customer service standard.
Liverpool Innovation Park, L7 9NJ, Liverpool
0800 066 4781