Automotive retail suppliers from across the sector have joined together to launch Hub365, an online portal that gives dealers access to products, software solutions and support services.
Hub 365 users can choose to work directly with a single member via the portal or can share more complex briefs, which may require an integrated set of services from several Hub 365 members.
After an initial enquiry is made, the Hub 365 members will collaborate to co-ordinate activity - streamlining response times, project scoping and subsequent implementation of all solutions.
“Hub365 provides access to business support and services like never before, all in one place at the click of a button.” said Sabina Hegarty, Hub 365 managing director.
“I’ve valued the support I’ve received throughout my automotive career and have seen the amazing things that can happen when likeminded people collaborate and help each other to deliver outstanding customer experiences.”
At launch, the platform has 13 members providing services across 15 areas:
- Video Technology: CitNOW
- Digital Document Solutions: MotorDocs
- Training and Apprenticeships: Calibre Group
- Logistics: Group Logistics Portal (GLP)
- Business Improvement and Coaching: Optimum Performance Coaching
- HoB Hub and Consultancy: Dory Ltd & Optimum Performance
- Business Consultancy: Dory Ltd
- Recruitment: TimeZero
- Interim Solutions: Calibre Group
- Talent Acquisition Platform: Smart Recruit Online
- Human Resources: AbsoluteHR
- Wellbeing: Momentum4
- Customer Experience and Retention: Gillman DriveTrain
- Used Car Consulting: Tony Smith – AHS Automotive
- Digital Academy and Assessments: Digital Masterclass
Hub365 will also promote and share the latest support materials from automotive benevolent charity - Ben - to help support those people across the motor industry who are struggling with health and wellbeing issues.