Job Summary & Purpose
The role holder is responsible for the appraising/inspecting, loading,
driving and delivery of customer owned motor vehicles to dealer
outlets, auctions, refurbishment centres and other commercial
locations in a safe, compliant and timely manner.
* In conjunction with the Transport Allocator, plan the delivery of
the load in the most efficient manner, maximising delivery
* Undertake an effective appraisal and inspection of every vehicle
and upload to the Fleet Plus system
* Report all vehicle damage accurately and immediately to the
* Load each motor vehicle in accordance with procedures, ensuing
they are secured safely
* Avoid damage to vehicles, car transporter, customer and public
* Undertake a full vehicle daily defect check of the transporter
before every movement and record accordingly. Raise any vehicle
defects immediately to the Transport Manager.
* Abide by the regulations relating to tachograph, driver hours and
Working Time Regulations
* Driver safely and professionally with due care and attention to
other road users, abiding by the Highway Code/Road Traffic Act.
* Keep all documentation legible, paying attention to detail
* Display a positive attitude towards your work, behave
professionally and maintain a clean and tidy image
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.