Job Title: Account Manager - German Speaking
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Old Street
Salary: 26,000 - 37,000 Basic + uncapped commission
Start Date: ASAP
Number of Positions: 2 Posts Available
This is a grand opportunity for a highly ambitious and experienced Account Manager to join a fast-growing, successful tech software company with global reach!
This world-class company have experienced a major surge in growth and are now on the hunt for a top pair of Native or Bilingual German speaking Account Managers to further scale up their international client base and manage their new and existing clients in the DACH region.
Are you an ambitious sales professional? Are you looking to make your next big career break within one of the UK's top SaaS Technology companies? If so, then please read on!
About the Company & Role
An international computer software company which provides premium software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to companies worldwide. This company partners with SMEs through to Blue Chip companies across a variety of lucrative industries including Retail, Travel, Automotive, IT & Tech and Healthcare.
This is a top global company with a fun and vibrant atmosphere, where hard work is highly rewarded!
As an Account Manager, you will play a crucial role in managing the company's DACH territory. You will need to have a knack for building a rapport with people, as you will responsible for maintaining and building high-level relationships with businesses and C-Level executives internationally.
The ideal candidate will be a sales professional with a solid track record in Account Management or Business Development, however, all German-speaking professionals from all backgrounds and industries i.e. from marketing, finance, retail, travel, healthcare etc. are welcome to apply!
* Acting as a lead point of contact for all key clients in the DACH Region and independently managing and servicing your own growing portfolio of clients
* Responsible for growing and managing the company's key client base and ensuring that valuable relationships with new and existing clients are maintained
* Generating sales and providing insights and recommendations to clients who require the company's SaaS tech solutions/products
* Client Management - managing the company's German client base and ensuring that clients are efficiently onboarded onto the company's SaaS platform
* Identifying additional revenue streams for the company by up-selling and cross-selling the companies range of SaaS solutions/products
* Ensuring that clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
* Resolving all client queries and ensuring that clients are on board with any existing tech updates, product improvements etc.
* Collaborating with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the DACH territory
* Negotiating customer contracts and agreements
* Using CRM to keep track of existing and new clients
* Using a consultative approach to sales with the ability to provide insightful recommendations to clients in order to maximise revenue for the company
* Attending networking events, exhibitions with the sales team
* Regularly meeting KPI target streams
* Project management ensuring timely and successful product delivery and client satisfaction
* Strong IT and Technical proficiency with experience of using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zoho CRM, Hubspot etc.
* Native or Fluent in German - this is a must!
* Qualified to Degree level or equivalent experience
* 2-5 years' experience within a sales role or relevant experience
* Knowledge of SaaS solutions is a plus!
* Experience with Cisco ideal but not essential
* Highly ambitious with a desire to progress fast
* Entrepreneurial, with the ability to take initiative
* Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams
* Quick learner
* Excellent written and communication skills with a professional approach
* Right to work in the UK
Company package and benefits
* Accelerated progression within a highly successful International Tech company
* New office location, with a fun and vibrant work culture
* High earning potential - uncapped commission
* Yearly retreats, and regular team events and holiday parties
Sound like your ideal sales role? Please apply today with your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.