Accounts Assistant -
Do you have a passion for a career in accounts? This could be the opportunity for you! Audi Aberdeen; part of the John Clark Motor Group, are seeking a professional, forward-thinking Accounts Assistant. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is seeking a move to join a progressive company.
Key Job Requirements for Accounts Assistant:
- To ensure accurate and complete processing and recording in all accounts and administrative matters.
- To account for and properly analyse all purchase and sales invoices plus customer and supplier receipts and payments.
- To ensure that accounting and administrative records remain confidential, are accurately maintained and updated daily.
- To take part in and help to maintain the dealership’s system of internal control.
- To alert management to any concerns, internal control issues and irregularities.
- To maintain a control system for sums owing and owed.
Skills you will require for the Accounts Assistant role:
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Very competent IT skills including excel and word
- Highly organised with ability to time manage
Your Required Experience as Accounts Assistant:
- Experience of working within a similar role is essential
- HNC/HND in Accounting would be beneficial
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application