Our client based in Biggleswade is looking for an After Sales Administrator.
After Sales Administrator duties include:
• Administer all warranty processes.
• Enter new service agreements and renewals on to the system.
• Update spreadsheets accurately.
• Provide engineering employees with clothing and safety equipment.
• Input engineer time sheets and manual attendance forms for payroll.
• Monitor invoice queries, rework account and utilisation.
• MMS key user responsible for installing, maintaining, problem solving and training of new staff also including existing user refresher training for all Southern depots.
• Group travel booking for Managers and Engineers.
• Carry out retrospective credits, pricing updates and purchase orders as required.
• Respond promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
The ideal After Sales Administrator will need to be:
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and/or industry.
• Smart and well presented.
• Good Communicator at all levels.
• Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements.
Competitive salary available for After Sales Administrator role.
The After Sales Administrator role is full time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this deter you applying for other positions you may be suitable for.
Shepherd Stubbs is an Equal Opportunities Employer acting both as an Employment Agency and Employment Business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.