We are seeking someone passionate about Customer Service for our client based in Diss who currently has a vacancy for an After Sales Coordinator. This role is initially offered as a fixed-term contract for 6 months and involves working a 37.5 hour week, 08:30 – 17:0, Monday – Friday. We are seeking a candidate who loves helping customers and ideally has some previous experience within a similar role.
Our client and technical experts in the Design, Development, and manufacture of Architectural Glass Rooflights for both residential and commercial buildings. The company has grown from strength to strength and has a presence in the UK. Europe and the USA.
This position offers a genuine opportunity to begin an exciting career with a forward-thinking and progressive company. The primary purpose of this position is to provide an excellent, informative, and in-depth service. The primary purpose of this role is to be the link between the customer and the company through the manufacturing process
The After Sales Coordinator will answer product and service questions whilst suggesting information regarding alternative solutions. Processing the orders and preparing correspondence to fulfil customers needs. Performing follow-up calls and recording results.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
* Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
* Resolve customers problems by identifying the cause and selecting the best root of action in order to solve the issue
* Assisting with the answering of incoming calls during busy periods
* Ensure all customer information is taken and added to the database accurately
* Communicate effectively with customers via telephone, email, mail and social media as required
* Ensure that most recent communications are outlined and the database is updated with the most recent activity
* Following industry and company guidelines at all times to uphold company accreditations
* When taking customer information, ensure GDPR guidelines are adhered to
* Promoting company products and services at all times
* Liaising as necessary with the manufacturing department to obtain information for the customer on the progress of their order
Required Skills and Experience
For this role, we are seeking candidates with excellent customer service skills with the commerciality and professionalism to ensure customer requirements are dealt with and progressed efficiently and to a positive outcome. Some previous experience within a similar role would be highly regarded along with familiarity with working in a manufacturing company.
Other requirements include:
* Proven customer support experience
* Demonstrable experience of excelling in a target driven environment
* Outstanding communication skills
* Familiarity with CRM systems, practices, and processes
* Customer focus and ability to adapt/ respond to different types of characters
* The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent attention to detail
Our client offers the opportunity to join a busy and expanding organisation within a role that may have the option to become a permanent role.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV today! For more information about the roles, please give Gemma a call on (phone number removed).
How we treat your application
Due to the high volume of CVs, we receive daily unfortunately, we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email to request specific feedback on your application.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East), as well as Instagram (@horizonsearchandselection) to hear about all of our latest jobs as well as company and industry company news
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.