Interaction Recruitment are actively recruiting for a After Sales Manager to join our clients expanding team based Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. This position is a full time permanent role. Offering a salary of £25-35,000 depending on experience.
Main task and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all customer concerns
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Timely consultation of specialized colleagues and departments (After Sales specialists, Service Specialists, legal, etc.).
- Dealing with technical issues
- Responsible for timely payment of all customer invoices, responsible for provision of formal statements, letters and reports (in cooperation with Accounts Receivables)
- Coordinate the deployment and support of the regional After Sales
- Development of new contract concepts and products, in cooperation with customers, AS Contract manager and Sales team with guidance from Global After Sales.
- Inform global Business Development on competitor activities and prices
- Selling/explanation/negotiation/quotation for main component exchanges
Professional skills and experience:
- 2 years in a similar role (managerial experience)
- SCADA would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritise high workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to keep control and lead in complex situations
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are eager for a new challenge, apply now! Please submit your CV or for more information please contact Kerry on (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.