After Sales Support Executive
Up to £30,000
Are you an enthusiastic professional with a passion for customer service? Our client, a leading emergency and safety equipment manufacturer, is looking for a dedicated sales support professional to join their team. To support life-saving equipment that safeguards individuals and communities during critical situations. In this role, you will be a key player in ensuring smooth internal processes and delivering exceptional customer support. Here's what the role entails:
- Handle incoming customer calls with professionalism and courtesy.
- Initiate proactive telephone calls to ensure customer needs are met.
- Efficiently process orders and maintain accurate records.
- Prepare and provide quotes for new contracts and assist with contract closures.
- Swiftly resolve customer queries by collaborating with internal and external colleagues.
- Maintain and update the company's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with engineers, trainers, account managers, and the customer service team.
- Deliver outstanding customer service, reflecting the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
You will collaborate closely with:
- Customer Service Team
- Account Team
If you are a dedicated and customer-oriented professional looking to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
By sending us your CV, you explicitly consent to our processing of your personal data on a computer database to evaluate your employment application. This processing will be carried out in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. By applying for this role, you consent for us to find you work on your behalf. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client, you must clearly state this to us.
iNTECH Recruitment is an employment agency for all permanent positions and an employment business for temporary contract positions.
Please note: All calls are recorded for training, quality and business purposes
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.