GBR Recruitment Ltd are working in partnership with a leading & expanding Tractor / Agricultural Machinery business, recruiting for an experienced home based Territory After Sales Manager to head up the After Sales team, this could be a fantastic opening for a time served Agricultural / Tractor Engineer or a Tractor Training professional, looking to move into the After sales market.
Our client is seeking individuals from the Agri world that have drive and ambition.
They have major plans for the future and need the right people to be part of their vision.
If you are an Agri professional looking to be part of something exciting and already have after sales engineering experience or similar, then look no further.
You will be the face of the business & the main point of contact for dealers, providing technical product support for the full range of Agricultural Farming Machinery products.
* Proactively work with both dealers and sales staff to enhance customer loyalty through providing service support on farm and at the dealership.
* Provide engaging training to individuals and groups on the whole range of products
* Promote the use of our technology products to dealers and provide training as required
* Undertake machinery installations with dealers if required
* Build customer relationships for long term benefit and profile raising of company brand, using coaching and training techniques
* Attend exhibitions and shows on the stand and represent the company with a professional image at all times
* Undertake demonstrations as required
* Continually update your knowledge with regards to company products and keep up to date with industry developments and trends
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
* Time served in an Agricultural Machinery / Tractor & Harvest Machinery Engineering role
* Apprenticeship in agricultural engineering or time served experience
* Demonstrable experience of performing service repairs in a similar sector
* Good diagnostic ability
* Ability to train & coach dealer service staff in how to repair & maintain our products following approved technical procedures
* Technical knowledge of agricultural machines
* Experience with precision farming practices to include Autosteer, ISOBUS & RTK
* Skills and knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems to repair agricultural equipment
* Ability to deliver training to individuals and group situations
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Strong relationship building skills
* PC Skills (Word & Excel)
Employee Benefits Include:
Depending on the job role, we offer a company car which will be discussed at the time of appointment.
You will be auto-enrolled from day one, on the government basic amounts, but after your probationary period, the company contribution is 5% and you will need to pay a minimum of 3.5%.
Our core hours are 37 per week, but as with all jobs in the sector, the working hours need flexibility to complete the jobs as required for customers. In return, we don’t count hours and offer you some give and take flexibility as well.
We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Whilst we hope you don’t need it there is a company sick pay scheme.
We offer private healthcare scheme after your probationary period
We offer three times your salary for life assurance so you can be assured that your family is protected.
We offer some great opportunities to develop your skills and your career. We are anticipating you will have a long-term career with us and we will be happy to support your development along the way
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.