Aftersales Manager - Audi Swindon
As an Aftersales Manager you will responsible for providing direction for the entire Aftersales operation in order to deliver against one of Inchcape’s key priorities of ‘Growing Aftersales’. Our Aftersales Manager will ensure that all of the departments within the After Sales operation function efficiently and as one unit to optimise performance and provide customer excellence. As an Aftersales Manager your team will comprise of Service Advisors and Technicians who will need clear direction to order to run an efficient and professional operation, always ensuring that an incredible customer experience is given.
Alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will be commercially minded, passionate about the car industry, motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
- Meet key performance indicators and targets for the service and parts departments
- Look for opportunities to increase efficiency of the Aftersales operation and increase recovery rates
- Take actions to sustain, retain and enhance levels of customer satisfaction, whilst sustained profitability
- Work with team to develop understanding and implementation of customer focussed environment, setting clear objectives/targets
- Respond promptly to any customer complaints and ensure timely and correct resolution
- Liaise with external companies to ensure good working relationships are developed
- Maintain rigorous control of Department costs, stock and budget
- Ensure warranty procedures are followed correctly to ensure prompt recovery of monies due
- Recruit, coach and appraise team to ensure they are operating to full potential
- Ensure that company standards are followed in relation to control of funds, premises, vehicles, and other company resources
- Ensure that steps are taken to ensure safe working processes are followed and provision of H&S legislation are complied with.
The Ideal Candidate
- Considerable experience in managerial role in a customer oriented department
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of developing and monitoring budgets
- An understanding of marketing processes and development of pricing strategies
- Up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation, trade practices and FCA regulations and duties
- Be able to guide and direct a team
- A strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills - able to negotiate and influence
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape; you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme.
Competitive Bonus Structure - we are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, you’ll receive a great quarterly bonus when you hit your department targets.
Vehicle purchase discount – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers.
Employee Discounts with the Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers.
A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
Healthcare Plan – You are eligible to join the plan that covers the costs of a wide range of private medical treatments at a great price
Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
Life Assurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both at a discounted price
Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a free programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
Colleague Introduction Award – recommend somebody for a role at Inchcape and you could earn up to £1000 once they’re full on-board with us
Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team