Job: Assistant Aftersales Manager
Location: Dagenham, IG11 9PG
Salary: From £29,000+ and up to 25% bonus + Benefits
Full Time and Permanent – 45 hours a week – Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays
An amazing opportunity with one of the top 25 Sunday Times bests big companies to work for.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Aftersales Manager to join them at their dealership in Dagenham. You'll be responsible for assisting the Aftersales Manager with personnel and operations of the Service Department and anticipate and identify customer needs. You'll be responsible for maximising the use of all available resources to ensure the department is run in the most effective manner. You'll be able to make a difference and motivate other team members to achieve their business goals.
- Can you lead by example?
- Have you gained experience in a main dealer?
- Are you self-motivated, committed and tenacious?
- Have you had team leadership experience, and have a proven track record?
To drive the standard in customer care. You’ll organise and operate the service function within the dealership optimising the use of available resources and ensuring the highest level of customer service is maintained. You’ll exemplify our clients Purpose, Principles, and Ambition (PPA) in all dealings with colleagues, customer and prospects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Support the effective management of the dealerships Aftersales function.
- Maximise the use of all available resources to ensure the department is run in the most effective manner.
- Give the diverse customer base a positive impression of themselves and our client
- Deliver the most positive customer experience possible, in line with our clients PPA.
- Anticipate and identify customer needs and meet and exceed them by relationship building and taking responsibility for resolving customer problems.
- Work with customers to the highest ethical and professional standards to build long –term profitable relationships.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and communicate this appropriately with customers.
- Act proactively to add value.
- Be a Subject Matter Champion, supporting colleagues with knowledge, skills and expertise to improve business performance and profit.
- Identify opportunities for reducing waste/inefficiency or improving quality.
Together there are generous rewards and a structured approach to training and development, plus opportunities to progress.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry-leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Employee vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence.
The basic salary is flexible depending on candidates experience.
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Colin Pybus Recruitment