Assistant Branch Manager
Pembrook Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Assistant Branch Manager The ideal candidate will be currently working in the motor industry either as an Assistant Branch Manager or an experienced parts person looking for progression.
Assist the Branch Manager with the following:
• Achieve branch sales, margin and targets.
• To ensure a first-class service to all our customers.
• To drive the branch team focusing on great customer service and communication.
• To drive the branch team to achieve sales and Promotional targets.
• Manage and control branch and running costs.
• Manage stock control, including stock taking and adjustments.
• Manage cash handling and control of specific customer accounts.
• Support the organisation’s senior management in implementing and maintaining policies and
• Communication to your team, key aims and objectives.
• Responsibility for the daily running of all aspects of the branch.
• You must be self-driven and enjoy working as a team to achieve results.
• Knowledge of the local areas and customer base would be a desired. (but not essential).
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and maintain existing and new customer accounts, drive a team and the business forward, focusing on branch sales and targets.