Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician
Job Title - ATA Panel Beater
Salary - Up to £33,200 plus bonus
Hours - Monday to Friday 40 hour week
I am currently working with a great bodyshop who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician to join their busy site in the Huddersfield area.
Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician job role:
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre repairing and replacing panels
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers' specifications utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- Use specialist body repair equipment
Requirements for Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Panel Beater and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA or equivalent).
- Have previous experience working as a Panel Beater and be a strong team player with a self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- Will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair technique with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
How to Apply for this Panel Beater / Panel Technician / Bodyshop Technician role.
If you are interested in finding out more get in contact with Richard on 07590309374, email email@example.com or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!