Panel Technician. Salary: £15ph working Monday to Friday, PLUS Uncapped performance bonus. (OTE £55K).
All working hours / shift patterns to be discussed at interview.
Join the UK’s largest repair group in this fantastic opportunity as a Panel Technician at our busy workshop in Dudley.
As a Panel Technician, we know there’s no better feeling than seeing a customers’ vehicle at the front of the workshop, waiting for them to collect it – it's what our business is built on.
The workshop in Dudley completes over 65 repairs a month and you’ll join a friendly existing team of 1 paint technician, 2 prep, 1 panel tech and 1 MET.
As a busy site, we ensure you are supported by two drivers, a customer service agent, parts controller and the Branch Manager, working face-to-face with customers to let you focus on what you’re great at.
Most of our work in Dudley supports our FMG Repair Services and Auxillis companies, with various insurance partners- including Admiral.
Being open just over two years, everything is brand new and high tech.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Panel Technician at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic monthly bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
- We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive plc’s, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
- You’re rewarded for your part in our success – lots of customers means lots of work to share, which in turn means lots of opportunity to boost your earnings through our fantastic bonus schemes;
- We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
- We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our workshops, our Training Centres through to our EV capabilities;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?
Apply to be our newest Panel Technician today!