We are currently seeking excellent Trade Qualified Motor Mechanic to join hard working teams and multiple workshops.
- One of the largest auto service and repair company in the country
- Servicing and repairing all makes and models of light vehicles
- Great pay & bonus, with training and TSS work visa sponsorship
- Salary range - 60K to 85K AUD
Currently we have multiple vacancies in the following location in WA, VIC, ACT and NSW.
- Maribyrnong & Ferntree Gully
You are to perform scheduled maintenance services, detect and diagnose faults in engines and parts, dismantle and remove engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanism and other components, test and adjust mechanical parts, inspect vehicles for road worthiness, repair and replace worn or defective parts, and tyre fitting.
- Fault Diagnosis
- Wheel alignment
- General Repair of Suspension and Steering components
- Brake Repairs
- Moderate Electrical installations including towbars.
- Liaise with Customers.
- GVM upgrades
To be successful in this role, you also must have excellent customer service and people skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work effectively as part of a productive team.
• Trade Qualified Light Vehicle Motor Mechanics
• with at least 1 to 2 years of Automotive experience post apprenticeship.
• With current driver's license
• Customer-service focused, with positive attitude and work ethic
Qualified candidates can look forward to competitive remuneration package, including a generous bonus plan, overtime pay, product discounts, laundered uniforms, among others.
The workshop carries the latest equipment, and scan tools, and the company offers as well opportunities for skills development and career progression.
Our client is an approved TSS/482 Visa Sponsor (Australian work visa), and thus, sponsorship may be offered to well-qualified candidates requiring it. However, local and onshore candidates, including those on working holiday visa, who are immediately available will still be given priority.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Automotive Mechanic in the email subject.