Automotive Parts Advisor
Prestige Main Dealer - Stoke
C&B Recruitment are currently recruiting for an automotive Parts Advisor to join a successful and well established Parts department in Stoke.
Previous experience working within an parts department in the motor trade is essential for this role.
• Checking availability of stock from various enquiries.
• Taking in-bound and making out-bound telephone enquiries.
• Dealing with walk in customers and internet enquiries.
• Developing customer relationships through providing good product knowledge and creating an effective first impression.
• Providing a seamless service to workshop and other departments as well as trade/retail customers.
• Complete all relevant administration promptly and accurately
• Proven experience working as a parts advisor within the motor trade.
• Experience using different DMS and parts systems.
• Stable career history.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Ian Bowker at C&B Recruitment.