Our client has an exciting career opportunity available to join their main dealer sales department as a Car Sales Executive in the East Sussex area. In return for your hard work and commitment, you will be rewarded with personal career satisfaction, investment in learning and career development.
Job Specification for a Car Sales Executive:
- To achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles.
- To follow the Company’s sales process in order to achieve those agreed targets and beyond.
- To build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business. To manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business.
- To develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- To effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- To handle all customer queries and complaints and ensure they are resolved to achieve customer and company requirements.
- To maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using our dealer management system and other in-house systems.
- To complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager.
- To actively achieve targets on a daily basis.
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Person Specification for a Car Sales Executive:
- Proven experience of working within the motor trade car sales
- Proven ability to follow a sales process to achieve targets.
- Proven experience of prospecting and data recording.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets and conversion rates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. In addition to the above, you need confidence, drive, energy, talent, character and attitude.
- You must be well presented with a desire and attitude to succeed.
- You will have the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with customers face to face or over the phone.
- You will also possess a full clean driving licence and will either already be FCA approved or willing to be trained.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm (Day off in the week) every Saturday and 1 in 3 Sundays
If you would like to hear more about this Car Sales Executive vacancy and others in the Motor Trade, please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.