A skilled vehicle TECHNICIAN is required to join an expanding team at an independent 4X4 and pick-up specialist that has been established for well over 60 Years.
This role offers:
- A Very Competitive Remuneration Package - £32,000 Basic (DoE) plus additional earnings opportunities including overtime paid at time and a half.
- Sociable Working Week – Monday to Friday (no weekends or bank holidays).
- Preferable Hours - 8.30am to 5.00pm.
- Pleasant Environment – You’ll be part of a team, not just a number. There aren’t any unrealistic targets / related pressures, and the business invests in the latest equipment.
- Flexibility - Personal vehicles can be worked on (subject to a few basic conditions).
The business sees this as an alternative to the main dealer environment, with the opportunity to work on both New & Used Vehicles, carrying out used vehicle preparations, diagnostics, servicing, repairs and fitting a wide range of accessories, including wheels, lighting, and other vehicle accessories.
Accuracy, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are key, to ensure high-quality output. You’ll be experienced in the role, hold a minimum of NVQ Level 3 (or the equivalent qualification in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair) and have a good knowledge of electrical systems and diagnostics.
If you’re looking for a secure long-term career, where your achievements, ability and skill set will be valued, then contact us in confidence today.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.