Our client, a volume Motor Trade main dealer group in the Harlow area is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is £24-30k depending on experience plus bonus which ranges between £6-8k per annum.
- Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
- Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership or independent workshop?
- Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
- Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.