Our client, a franchised Motor Trade dealership in the Kings Lynn area of Norfolk is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is circa £28k DOE, plus up to £6k in bonus.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
• Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
• Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
• To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
• Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
• Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
• Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
• Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
• Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
• A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
• Organisational ability.
• A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
• A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
• Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am to 1pm paid as overtime
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.