Our client, a prestige Motor Trade main dealer group in Chelmsford is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The earning potential for this role is a fantastic £60k! This really is an opportunity no Technician wants to miss out on!
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3
- Ability to work within time frames.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment
- Experience working within the workshop is essential.
- Must hold a Full Clean UK driving licence.
- Completing detailed full vehicle mechanical assessments;
- Reporting visual defects and abnormal driving characteristics;
- Repairing vehicles to high standards ready for retail sale;
- Fit accessories and components as requested by sales department;
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service and repairs;
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to determine the source of vehicle fault symptoms and provide accurate repair recommendations;
- Keep workshop equipment operating by following operating instructions, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance, reporting repairs;
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and company records;
- Containing costs by evaluating service and parts options;
- Keep working area clean and tidy including shared areas of the workshop.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach whilst being highly efficient.
Hours: 45hrs per week
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.