Our client, a prestige Motor Trade main dealership in the SS postcode area of Essex is looking to recruit a Master Technician/Diagnostic Technician/Senior Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is £27k to £35k depending on experience and qualifications, with a bonus of up to £6k on top.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Carry out minor to major mechanical repairs
- Conduct electrical repairs including major faults
- Be competent in using diagnostic equipment
- Able to diagnose SRS and ABS systems
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a workshop environment.
Working Hours- Monday – Friday 08.30 – 17.30, 1 in 3 Saturdays 08.30 – 17.00
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.