Our client, a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the CM postcode area of Essex is looking to recruit a Service Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary is £25,200 plus bonus.
* Are you an experienced Service Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within the automotive industry?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- Experience as a Service Technician on cars or commercials.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Service Technician.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am to 12pm.
For further details on this Commercial Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.