Our client, a prestige Motor Trade main dealership in the WD postcode area of Hertfordshire is looking to recruit a fully qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3
- Ability to work within time frames.
- MOT Tester Certificate - not essential, but preferred
- Experience working within the workshop is essential - main dealer preferred.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
- Diagnose, repair & test faults on vehicles as required.
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, plus 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am to 1pm. Your salary will reflect your working hours.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.