Our client, a volume Motor Trade main dealer group in the Cambridge area is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is £24-30k depending on experience and qualifications plus a very strong bonus scheme.
- Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
- Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership or an approved repairer independent?
- Have you got a NVQ Level 3 qualification as a Vehicle Technician or equivalent?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Any MOT Licence is also desired but not essential
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Technician/Mechanic.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays mornings currently
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.