Toyota Nottingham - Vehicle Technician
(Full & part-time options available which are pro rata)
An Inchcape Vehicle Technician will have superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return you’d be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and maintains some of the most pristine and prestigious showrooms and workshops in the country.
We are looking for Vehicle Technicians with formal basic qualifications (to fully skilled level) within the manufacturer brand they are working in. We are also welcoming applications from Diagnostic and Master Technicians within the manufacturer brand they are working in. Our leading edge remuneration packages are subject to and reflective of your level of recognised qualifications and if they are within the manufacturer brand we are recruiting for. We are also eager to welcome applications from MOT Testers.
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
The Ideal Candidate
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
We are all about rewarding hard work at Inchcape, you’ll receive a competitive basic salary with a generous monthly bonus scheme. Your manager and the team will support so you can achieve your monthly targets and beyond
- Tool Insurance scheme – Inchcape cover up to value of £10k
- A pension that pays – Our flexible pension scheme gives you the freedom to plan for the future in a way that suits you. Choose exactly how much you want to contribute on a monthly basis
- Vehicle purchase discounts – There are plenty ways that you & your family can Drive with Us at Inchcape, from vehicle discounts to service offers. Own your dream car for less
- Life Insurance – we give you the peace of mind when you need it most
- Health Shield Cash Plan – Supporting your health and your wallet, this benefit reimburses you the cost of everyday health care from prescriptions to dental work
- Save as you earn plan- reap the rewards of Inchcape’s success and effortlessly grow your savings. Save every month for a set period in order to buy Inchcape shares at a discounted price.
- Employee Discounts with The Showroom – make your salary go further with the discounts and cashback offers available at over 1000 retailers
- Discount Gym membership – keep fit with our big brand gym & fitness offers
- Cycle to work scheme – get a new bike, equipment or both
- Employee Assistance Programme – We take employee wellbeing seriously at Inchcape, we offer a programme to support all our colleagues and families with whatever challenges they may face at work or at home 24/7 365 days a year
- Customer Introduction Reward – refer someone to buy a car from us and we’ll pop some extra cash in your pay check.
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service – We reward long service with extra holiday
- Great career development – Receive industry leading training from the brand you represent whilst you develop your skills with the Inchcape training team
- And much more….