BMW / MINI In-Retailer Used Car Coach & Trainer
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: Substantial basic salary with OTE plus benefits and a company car
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to the BMW GROUP UK and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Used Car Coach to join us and work on our BMW account.
The main aim of the role is to coach BMW Retailers to help to drive performance in sales, standards and profitability.
As an In-Retailer Coach with Used Car Specialism, you must have a strong Used Vehicles operations background, ideally coupled with a proven history of improving performance. You will also need to possess detailed industry knowledge to deliver best in class coaching, advice, support and behavioural change to the BMW Retail Network.
Additionally, you will also provide general network coaching with identified Retailers on digitalisation topics, customer buying behaviours, customer experience, new car, performance and people management plus any other topics identified as required by the Brand with training provided.
This role may include nationwide travel in addition to servicing a geographical area and will require time to be spent away from home.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify from data provided, Retailers that require coaching assistance to develop and drive improvements in used car sales, standards and profitability within the Retail Network
* Input into the creation of health check diagnostics to identify areas of process, people and controls that Retailers need to improve upon to improve their used car performance
* Conduct health check diagnostics with identified retailers, create action and coaching plans which you will then deliver over an agreed period of time with each Retailer in a structured format
* Ensure accurate and transparent reporting of activity and interventions with Retailers
* Complete any additional reporting as required by the Brand
* Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders, both within the BMW Group head office functions, Regional Managers and with your Retailers
* Organise and plan your activity to provide maximum utilisation of your time engaging with Retailers
* Attend meetings as required by the Brand
* Support the development and implementation of national strategies, programmes and campaigns, along with development and delivery of workshops and coaching sessions to promote sustainable behavioural change
* Collaborate with other In-Retailer Coaches in the team and be a point of reference and support for them on the subject of used car sales
* Achievement of Brand objectives and targets
The ideal candidate will possess:
* The ability to demonstrate a track record of significant sales success and managing others through coaching to achieve the same
* Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
* Strong coaching and development approach
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels including Senior Management
* Experience in setting SMART objectives and using GROW
* The ability to deliver sustainable behavioural change
* Knowledge and experience of performance management, employee training and development
* Knowledge of the automotive industry and Used Vehicle operations
* Understanding of Used Vehicle marketing channels, from digital to physical display
Both DEKRA Automotive and BMW Group UK are committed to personal and professional development. Therefore, individuals who are successfully appointed into these roles have a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation which will enable them to secure an exciting and rewarding career.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on 'APPLY' today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.