BMW Car Sales Executives
Salary: £16,500 pa
OTE: £55,000 +
Hours: Average 33 hpw on rota basis shift patterns including every Saturday
What you’ll be doing
As a BMW Car Sales Executive, your main responsibility will be to use your engaging personality to attract, inspire and excite potential customers by identifying and anticipating their needs. You will demonstrate the unique features and technologies that make owning a BMW an absolute delight, and be a first point of contact for your customers. You will be an expert on Launch pad in order to easily access information regarding any model in the range. You will be expected to provide insightful information, answer customer questions and set up appointments for customers to test drive and close every sale.
Role responsibilities – including but not limited to
* To proactively approach visitors to the Store to welcome them and identify what they are looking for, providing the correct specifications for the vehicles in which they are interested and answering their questions professionally
* To ensure that customers are not kept waiting and to promote, at all times, the professional image of the Urban Store and ensure that customer satisfaction standards are maintained
* To have sound knowledge of our client's product range including new technologies, and have knowledge of their competitors in order to speak confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about their cars and services, using Launch pad efficiently
* To create and coordinate customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives
* To negotiate the sale around the type of vehicle suitable based on clear qualification of customer needs and effective qualification, working closely with the BMW Store Manager
* To achieve vehicle sales and profit targets for the Store
* To complete appraisals of the customers’ part exchanges prior to providing the valuation quotes
* To assist with unlocking and locking the premises when required, strictly adhering to the security procedures
Who you need to be
* You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with their customers, colleagues and senior management
* You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have a strong team ethic with an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
* You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
* You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
* You will have a passion for customer service and be professional and well presented
* You will have at least 5 GCSEs grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent
* You will have at least two years’ experience in car sales within a retail environment working to targets
* You will be computer literate, familiar with using iPads to access Launch Pad
* You will have a valid clean UK Driving Licence
What do they offer?
* 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
* Company car – if applicable
* Performance related commission/bonus scheme
* Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, & employee discount schemes
* Pension scheme & life assurance
Who are they?
Our client is an authorised BMW and MINI car dealership based in London and Kent with 5 BMW and 3 MINI Centres.
The company is driven by 5 Core Values: Unrivalled Service, Unquestionably Honest, People Obsessed, Creativity and Giving Back
If BMW Car Sales Executive is the role for you, click apply to start your new career.
BMW Car Sales Executives
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.