Position: BMW Used Car Sales Manager
Competitive salary plus company car (subject to meeting eligibility criteria)
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (North Wales) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a BMW Used Car Sales Manager. The position is located at our North Wales Centre which is a fantastic facility which has been recently modernised and includes BMW and MINI Sales, and Aftersales. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager, the main objectives of the post are:
· Ensure Sales Executives attain agreed Activity Level Targets.
· To achieve the required direct profit in-line with previously agreed budget and deliver Customer Satisfaction Targets.
· To request from all prospects/visitors to the dealership who might show an interest in purchasing a vehicle, their contact details, i.e. name, address, email and two contact numbers, and to follow up within a maximum 24 hour period.
· To achieve Budgetary and BMW UK targets in terms of performance v target and all BMW standards.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Experience including highly developed stock control and marketing skills.
· Experience of managing a prestige/ luxury brand car operation.
· Proven success within a sales management role.
· Working knowledge of Drive, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Familiarity with and working knowledge of a contemporary dealer management system from a sales perspective.
· BMW brand experience.
· Highly developed man-management and motivational skills.
· A passion for providing 5 star customer service and the ability to cascade this ethos throughout the sales team.
· A reasonable understanding of management accounts and the analytical mindset required to identify profit opportunities and control expenses.
· Reside within reasonable commuting distance of the dealership location.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary and the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the knowledge and experience in a corporate industry and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.