We are working with a leading Bodyshop based near Croydon who looking to add a driven Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor to their expanding team.
The salary for the Bodyshop Administrator job is Up to £28k with great benefits on top.
As a Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for the administration of all Bodywork matters including receptionist duties, bookings, courtesy car diary control, recovery driver's diary, and customer callbacks
- These tasks require excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and a quality focus that is second to non
- You are expected to maintain up-to-date knowledge on Bodyshop procedures and developments and be able to clearly communicate these to the customer
- As the first point of contact for customers the role requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills
Minimum requirements for the Bodyshop Administrator / Customer Service Advisor role:
- Ideally have previously worked in/or is currently working within a similar role within or within the Motor Trade.
If you want to hear more about the Customer Service Advisor role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting us on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Bodyshop Administrator / CSA - Up to £28k - Bodyshop - Croydon