Bodyshop Manager / Production Lead
Salary: £45,000 OTE + Excellent Base Salary
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 600 people across 20 UK locations we have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years. As part of the wider Aviva family, we are looking to bring fresh thinking and motivated individuals into our business. We work in a fast-moving and rewarding environment, where we challenge traditional methods to make us stand apart from our competitors, making decisions based on data and delivering our customer promise.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced, motivating and proactive Production Lead to join our team in Basingstoke.
- Mentor and lead a team, encouraging a collaborative working environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them.
- Ensure your team produces quality repairs and adopts a “right first time” attitude
- Deliver on promises made to our customers which ensure that they will be without their vehicles for the shortest possible time
- Understand repair methodology and maintain quality and technical standards within the site
- Promote Solus & Aviva values, principles and goals
- Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction or process improvement
- Take responsibility for performance management of your team, identify training needs, and ensure appropriate training is delivered as required
- Make decisions based on knowledge and data
- Demonstrate technical competence
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate that the group and site key performance measures are understood, and that all at site understand what influences them and are working towards them
- Embed a team working culture
- Demonstrate total focus on our customers and whether we have met what mattered to them
- Identification of the cause of issues and blockages, which interrupt the flow of work through the workshop with actions in place to address them
- Be able to attract and retain technically competent customer focussed people when vacancies arise
- Completion of performance reviews and development of your team
- Compliance with PAS, H&S, COSHH, EPA, VM approvals, Solus process and all other legal requirements.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days